Dates & Locations (one-day program)
Logistics is the management of the movement of goods and materials from origin to destination. It can be a process which carries significant financial risk. This activity is a key element which requires integration with all other activities involved in the supply chain. The process and risks become greater when the transaction is international. This one day seminar will assure that the student understands all of the major aspects of international logistics including establishing the terms and conditions of the sales contract, determination of the total cost of acquiring the goods, and the physical movement of the goods via the selected modes of transportation. All of these topics are essential to successfully managing international logistics activities.
Successful international trade transactions require the ability and knowledge to enable you to route your shipments to your advantage. Effective management of your logistic activities will result in significant control over your import and export transactions. Unz & Co. presents an essential combination of theory and practical mechanics of International Logistics.
- Acquiring this knowledge will enable you to route your shipments more profitably.
- Understanding the concept and mechanics of the logistics process will allow you to make the most favorable decisions regarding the movement of your goods.
- Effective management of your logistics activities will result in significant control over your import and export transactions.
- Learn differences between International and Domestic transport processes
- Control the International movement of goods to your advantage and profit
- Terms and Conditions of Sale Contract
- Determining the total cost of acquiring the goods
- Choice of the selected mode of transportation